New Jersey’s COVID-19 School Cleanliness Resource Center
COVID-19 has shown us all the importance of keeping our classrooms safe and clear – Get clear, up-to-date state, federal, and professional guidance and information to ensure your classrooms are safe
Contact Us To Schedule Your FREE Custodial Assessment Of Your School
Thank you to all of New Jersey’s great school leaders and teachers fighting for our children’s education and health. You are the true heroes of New Jersey. Combatting COVID-19 has shined a light on the many challenges our school communities face each day – especially when it comes to the Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Disinfecting of your school.
SchoolCleaningGuide.com is a service provided by Planned Companies.
Helpful Resources for Cleaning, Sanitizing, Disinfecting
As school leaders and teachers, you have been educated and trained to teach our children and create strong learning environments.
You are not janitors, custodians, or cleaning experts. Tracking federal and state mandates and guidance can be very confusing, complicated to understand. Here are some direct resources to review for cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting your classrooms
News You Can Use
School Cleaning Solutions
There’s a lot of information that you need to know in order to understand and select the best cleaning solutions for your specific school. In this section we’ll cover the the difference between Cleaning, Disinfecting & Sanitizing as well as provide sample cleaning solutions to consider for your facility.
Leave Your Feedback Below with our School Leader Survey
Share Your Voice!
Your voice and your experience addressing the challenges of COVID matter.
Please share your experiences addressing the cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting your schools
You are not alone! New Jersey School Leaders Share the Challenges in Keeping Their Schools Clean
- School leaders want to focus on their first priority and love – educating their students and leading an education community
- School leaders need clarity and assistance in following state and federal guidance regarding school cleanliness – which is confusing to keep track of
- School leaders are not trained to clean schools – there are so many options in today’s world to keep a school or building clean, but I have no idea what works or does not work
- School leaders are not sure if they can completely trust their current cleaning service employees – are they fully certified? Do they understand the new world we live in and the higher expectations?
- School leaders are focused on making sure Parents are happy and know their school is safe
- School leaders are worried that an outbreak could create public distrust, bad press, or even a potential lawsuit
SchoolCleaningGuide.com is powered by Planned Companies
Planned Companies is a leader in real estate services, focusing on janitorial, security guards, concierge/front desk and building maintenance. Founded in 1898 and headquarded in Parsippany, NJ, Planned has been providing accountable, industry leading cleaning services to schools, residential communities and commercial properties for over 120 years.
For more inforamtion about Planned’s services, click the button below.